Anime Collab Anime Collab

Take more time!

Some of them look good and the ones that look really good are rotoscoped. The music gets repetative and annoying choose something shorter, and overall spend more time cause I will tell you in the animation business the people that are hiring would rather see 3 secs of perfection then 6 minutes of rotoscoping and laziness. Oh and if you make cracks about my animations I have thats fine since all that is old and before I learned how to really animate.

Soxx: the killer bunny Soxx: the killer bunny

Sadistic

The evil doll thing is quite an intresting mix specially with the Invader Zim or Squee look. It certainly is sadistic humor and for a child that would totally give them nightmares haha. Which is why as a horror cartoon you get an A+ hahahaha. I think the character could work on a humor level too. Good Job and Good Luck.

The Paintball Match The Paintball Match

Get your own style

That is Knox's style I seriously think you should get your own syle. Make up some character for peet sakes.

I Want to Break Free I Want to Break Free

Im the creator.

As the creator I can't really judge it. Personally its not that good but I only had like 3 days on it including the concept and i had a restriction that it couldn't be over a 1:30 so this is what I ended up with. It was something early on and the only reason its funny is cause the people that see it in class know me and it makes it kind of ridiculous. Oh and depsite that I love the band Queen and I think Freddie Mercury is a god I am not gay, and the pastel color I was going for 80's colors. Hey it could be as bad as my first flash animation. Thank god I am better now.

Color Me Color Me

Ph33r the Tab

Great game and good coding alond with decent looking bit map images. But you need to change a bit in th code so that the tab button dosent find all the buttons. Makes the secrets easy to find.

LeviFolds responds:

i left the tabbing in for people who cant find the secrets as fast - some people browsing new grounds dont have all day to find secrets, so i made it easier

Naked Melee Naked Melee

To Easy

I beat superman in one try maybe im just to elite with the button skills but eh. None the less a fun and addictive game.