I Want to Break Free I Want to Break Free

Im the creator.

As the creator I can't really judge it. Personally its not that good but I only had like 3 days on it including the concept and i had a restriction that it couldn't be over a 1:30 so this is what I ended up with. It was something early on and the only reason its funny is cause the people that see it in class know me and it makes it kind of ridiculous. Oh and depsite that I love the band Queen and I think Freddie Mercury is a god I am not gay, and the pastel color I was going for 80's colors. Hey it could be as bad as my first flash animation. Thank god I am better now.

Color Me Color Me

Ph33r the Tab

Great game and good coding alond with decent looking bit map images. But you need to change a bit in th code so that the tab button dosent find all the buttons. Makes the secrets easy to find.

LeviFolds responds:

i left the tabbing in for people who cant find the secrets as fast - some people browsing new grounds dont have all day to find secrets, so i made it easier

Naked Melee Naked Melee

To Easy

I beat superman in one try maybe im just to elite with the button skills but eh. None the less a fun and addictive game.

the classroom the classroom

Great Idea Questionable Graphics?

I am aware of the time necessary to create such a game and applaud ur ability to do so. I also believe that the game is a great idea myself being the nerd i never had to cheat but i had people always doing it so i can understand why people do it. I think though u could of developed characters that u can tell from a birds eye view and they could be wearing shirts to show their color. I just think that u need to pull it back into the garage and work on graphics and release a monster of a game. Just my oppinon so I hope to see a revised edition of the game later.